If I cant feel, see or smell my brain, IT IS NOT THERE
I din noe that the driver must hold the clutch when starting and wait till the car moves a reasonable distance till I can release it. Either my instr did not note this mistake till the bloody third lesson, or he has said it before but I did not bother to take note. Nonetheless, communication breakdown is inevitably showing its ass.
I do not really know what to write, despite this half-wk hiatus. My head hurts due to the lack of slp, and probably the frequent bouts of hunger... I cannot resist going out to binge and meet ppl after work. I doubt Im ever suited to work 5 days in a row, having to wake at 6plus for work and leave work only at around the same time, 12 hrs later.... Does that mean I cant be a teacher as well, since it entails the same torturous timings? Probably but Im still gonna give it a try.


A fren gave me a roll of tape that night when we met up. Darn apt... It showed cute pics of PIGS saying things like "Im hungry!!", "Is dinner ready?", "Where's Mom?" etc.. I could not bear to unroll the tape, not yet at least, but I was as amused as I was touched.. Words are an understatement now. Kiddy and all but its a mirror of me...Wonders me how my frens can get such things. Probably cos I walk on the streets with my eyes looking around aimlessly half the time.
I read the papers about how populace is uninterested in the 4 new malls in SG.. Mainly the new sports mall in Novena and I think one near Vivo. Shopping is boring me since Im perpetually poor, pay day takes forever to come (and when it comes, personal liabilities like driving and uni savings will suck it dry), and somehow the things in SG never seem cheap to me. Maybe Im jus going to the wrong places. I have not enjoyed myself for a long time, like seriously enjoy. I need a break!! Daniel mentioned on a mini frens outing on a cruise or sth. Mom suggested a flight outing during the New Yr. Same for many of my buds.. Plans?? No manifestation. Everyone is poor, busy and probably jus not motivated enough. I wanna grow up, earn money and go around the world in 80mths... Life is boring without money, its more boring without time.
Just an update on work. Im finally doing some data entry and I found out that my boss may prove to be a pivotal figure in my life, in the NEAR FUTURE.. Wish to elaborate but certain things are sensitive. Moreover Im bound by the OSA. Quite interesting to find three tiers of social class crammed in one office. Office camaraderie hardly shows its borders. Not explicitly probably. Things are looking up and Im praised for speedy work. I did buy some of these speed with occasional cock-ups and inadequates at work, but I still think Im doing fine. Maybe my ego just refuses to admit my flaws...???
Just a passing qn: If u have six mths of free time to trade, like me now, will u trade every minute of it for a 30cents or for 3mins?
This entry is boring and lame. Give me my brain back...
I do not really know what to write, despite this half-wk hiatus. My head hurts due to the lack of slp, and probably the frequent bouts of hunger... I cannot resist going out to binge and meet ppl after work. I doubt Im ever suited to work 5 days in a row, having to wake at 6plus for work and leave work only at around the same time, 12 hrs later.... Does that mean I cant be a teacher as well, since it entails the same torturous timings? Probably but Im still gonna give it a try.
A fren gave me a roll of tape that night when we met up. Darn apt... It showed cute pics of PIGS saying things like "Im hungry!!", "Is dinner ready?", "Where's Mom?" etc.. I could not bear to unroll the tape, not yet at least, but I was as amused as I was touched.. Words are an understatement now. Kiddy and all but its a mirror of me...Wonders me how my frens can get such things. Probably cos I walk on the streets with my eyes looking around aimlessly half the time.
I read the papers about how populace is uninterested in the 4 new malls in SG.. Mainly the new sports mall in Novena and I think one near Vivo. Shopping is boring me since Im perpetually poor, pay day takes forever to come (and when it comes, personal liabilities like driving and uni savings will suck it dry), and somehow the things in SG never seem cheap to me. Maybe Im jus going to the wrong places. I have not enjoyed myself for a long time, like seriously enjoy. I need a break!! Daniel mentioned on a mini frens outing on a cruise or sth. Mom suggested a flight outing during the New Yr. Same for many of my buds.. Plans?? No manifestation. Everyone is poor, busy and probably jus not motivated enough. I wanna grow up, earn money and go around the world in 80mths... Life is boring without money, its more boring without time.
Just an update on work. Im finally doing some data entry and I found out that my boss may prove to be a pivotal figure in my life, in the NEAR FUTURE.. Wish to elaborate but certain things are sensitive. Moreover Im bound by the OSA. Quite interesting to find three tiers of social class crammed in one office. Office camaraderie hardly shows its borders. Not explicitly probably. Things are looking up and Im praised for speedy work. I did buy some of these speed with occasional cock-ups and inadequates at work, but I still think Im doing fine. Maybe my ego just refuses to admit my flaws...???
Just a passing qn: If u have six mths of free time to trade, like me now, will u trade every minute of it for a 30cents or for 3mins?
This entry is boring and lame. Give me my brain back...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home