Thank you Piaget and Freud..Even though I did not mention you guys
Ok the interview is over.. And I really like to thank those who gave me moral support, and whatever other kinds of support perceptible. I do not like to boast but somehow I think my chances are high for the schshp. I must applaud them for having thought up of certain higher-order thinking qns, eg. How would you help a child if he comes up to u, telling u that he has some undefined problem..?
Ermm okay, too much details. The above qn sounds simple but its definitely nuanced. And considering it being the first qn, it definitely holds much weight. Moreover this is one qn with many possible perceptions and I think they were looking for an answer with a balance of all perceptions.
I encountered a trick qn too. I still feel uneasy over it but I think my answer (answered with the fullest of my integrity) more than suffices as a defining feature of my character.
There were a few blunders, especially on the basic qn of my interest in this field. OMG, its so hard to answer such "feel" qns, despite being the most sure-fire qns. So much for simplicity is beauty.
Somehow I think I worried too much. All of my research were futile at that point of time; I do admit that there were times where I could have applied my research but somehow the avenues of application did not manifest. It must be due to "interview fright". After all, this can be said to be my first formal interview. And its the first time I wore a long-sleeve shirt for an important occasion. Long sleeve shirts are a PITA.. Im so not gonna wear them, as much as possible, for the next 4 yrs. Simple folding of the irritating sleeves, which I kind of failed in, makes me wonder how much brilliance I have in me.
Anyway, today was an eventful day. And Im still ever glad that my network of friends are there for me. Cheers ppl!
Ermm okay, too much details. The above qn sounds simple but its definitely nuanced. And considering it being the first qn, it definitely holds much weight. Moreover this is one qn with many possible perceptions and I think they were looking for an answer with a balance of all perceptions.
I encountered a trick qn too. I still feel uneasy over it but I think my answer (answered with the fullest of my integrity) more than suffices as a defining feature of my character.
There were a few blunders, especially on the basic qn of my interest in this field. OMG, its so hard to answer such "feel" qns, despite being the most sure-fire qns. So much for simplicity is beauty.
Somehow I think I worried too much. All of my research were futile at that point of time; I do admit that there were times where I could have applied my research but somehow the avenues of application did not manifest. It must be due to "interview fright". After all, this can be said to be my first formal interview. And its the first time I wore a long-sleeve shirt for an important occasion. Long sleeve shirts are a PITA.. Im so not gonna wear them, as much as possible, for the next 4 yrs. Simple folding of the irritating sleeves, which I kind of failed in, makes me wonder how much brilliance I have in me.
Anyway, today was an eventful day. And Im still ever glad that my network of friends are there for me. Cheers ppl!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home