Ideal job?
Tomorrow is my first job of the yr. (Serving NS is not a job, it is a freaking obligation)
Some Internet researcher at this plastic recycling firm. They seem like a small firm but they have overseas branches and won ISO before. Im supposed to find websites of other firms for them. Do not ask me why cos I do not know. Yet.
Some of you may know this. I wanted a job that gives me short and flexible hours. Here it is!! Two to three days a wk 4 hrs per session, $6per hour. What can be better! Somehow I almost rejected this job... Cos I have already accustomed to being jobless. I thought tutoring will be sufficient to give me income, but knowing what a pig I am, this is salvation for me.
I hope just somehow I can go teach now. Its my calling... I do not belong in an office staring at the screen for 4 hours. I am already doing it like everyday. There is definitely no need for a higher astigmatism degree.
Question of the day: Are you staring at some form of screen for at least 6 hours each day? (hp, computer, TV, cinema)
I think we all are. Tell me if u are not like that. We had our Guinness SMS champ days ago. I bet you he stares at the screen as often as you and me.
I doubt I will like the job. You cannot teach the old computer new tricks.
Some Internet researcher at this plastic recycling firm. They seem like a small firm but they have overseas branches and won ISO before. Im supposed to find websites of other firms for them. Do not ask me why cos I do not know. Yet.
Some of you may know this. I wanted a job that gives me short and flexible hours. Here it is!! Two to three days a wk 4 hrs per session, $6per hour. What can be better! Somehow I almost rejected this job... Cos I have already accustomed to being jobless. I thought tutoring will be sufficient to give me income, but knowing what a pig I am, this is salvation for me.
I hope just somehow I can go teach now. Its my calling... I do not belong in an office staring at the screen for 4 hours. I am already doing it like everyday. There is definitely no need for a higher astigmatism degree.
Question of the day: Are you staring at some form of screen for at least 6 hours each day? (hp, computer, TV, cinema)
I think we all are. Tell me if u are not like that. We had our Guinness SMS champ days ago. I bet you he stares at the screen as often as you and me.
I doubt I will like the job. You cannot teach the old computer new tricks.

1 Comments:
No. For now I'm staring at my No.4 uniform everyday. The dizzy shades of green. Be thankful that you now have the chance to stare at some form of screen everyday. Ha!
By
nightcharmer, At
November 19, 2006 at 3:04:00 AM GMT+8
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home